Sargam Koushal wins Mrs World 2022 Title
Sargam Koushal made history when, while representing India in the pageant, she finally won the Mrs. World 2022 title after 21 years of trying. The 32-year-old won the contest in Las Vegas by outlasting rivals from 63 other countries.
Who is Sargam Koushal?
- Sunday’s ceremony in Las Vegas saw an Indian contestant named Sargam Koushal take home the title of Mrs. World.
- After 21 years, Koushal defeated opponents from 63 other countries to bring the title back to India.
- Mrs. World 2021 Shaylyn Ford of the US presented the title to Sargam Koushal of Mumbai.
- World Mrs. 2022 Mumbai is where Sargam Koushal is presently based.
Jammu and Kashmir is Sargam Koushal’s native state.
- She supposedly married her Indian Navy-serving husband in 2018.
- She apparently holds a master’s degree in English literature and has teaching experience. In June of this year.
- She was crowned Mrs. India World 2022–2023.
Mrs. World 2022: Highlights
Sargam Koushal, who was born in Jammu & Kashmir and formerly worked as a teacher in Vizag, defeated Mrs. Polynesia to win the title. Her husband is an Indian Navy officer. In pictures from her historic victory that were shared on the Mrs India pageant’s official Instagram account, Koushal can be seen ecstatic. “After a lengthy wait of 21 years, the CROWN has been restored!” Take a look at the caption.